Sample sentence in Little Prince(Chinese Translation)
# ::id test_amr.1542 ::2015-11-14 22:34:00
# ::en And there is sweetness in the laughter of all the stars .
# ::snt 这时 ， 所有 的 星星 都 在 柔情 地 轻声 笑 着 。
(x1 / 笑-01 laugh
:arg0 (x2 / 星星 star
:mod (x3 / 所有 all))
:time (x4 / 这时 now)
:manner (x5 / 柔情 sweetness)
:manner (x6 / 轻声 soft sound))
The Chinese Abstract Meaning Representation(CAMR) Bank is a set of Chinese sentences paired with simple,
readable semantic representations.
We hope that it will spur
new research in natural language understanding, generation, and
- Public release V1.0 (April. 14, 2016) of the Little Prince(Chinese Translation). Sentenes aligned to ISI's English translation version.
CAMR Guidelines v1.2 (Chinese version online now!)
- CAMR Annotation toolkit V1.0 (following ISI's style demo vedio).
- Public release V2.0 (Nov. 14, 2016) of the Little Prince(Chinese Translation). Sentenes aligned to ISI's English translation version.
- Annotation: Standard split: 145 dev AMRs, 1274 training AMRs, 143 test AMRs
- Public release of CTBWEB corpus, extracted from CTB8.0.
The Chinese AMR Bank is manually constructed by human annotators at:
CAMR Guidelines V2.0
- CAMR Annotation toolkit V2.0 (support word to concept alignment demo vedio).
Brandeis University, Waltham, USA
- Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing, China.
Nianwen Xue, Chuan Wang, Yuchen Zhang, Bin Li, Lijun Bu, Yuan Wen, Li Song, Rubing Dai, Junsheng Zhou, Weiguang Qu.
- "Annotating the Little Prince with Chinese
AMRs" ( Bin Li, YuanWen, Lijun Bu,Weiguang
Qu, Nianwen Xue.) LAW-2016, Aug 11, 2016, Berlin, Germany. PDF
- "A Comparative Analysis of the AMR
Graphs from English and Chinese corpus of the Little Prince" ( BinLi,
YuanWen, Lijun Bu, Nianwen Xue).
CCL2016 ( in Chinese, accepted), Yantai, China, 2016.
Transition-based AMR Parsing with Refined Actions and Auxiliary
Analyzers" (C. Wang, N. Xue, and S. Pradhan), Proc. ACL, 2015.PDF
"A Transition-based Algorithm for AMR Parsing" (Chuan Wang, Nianwen Xue, Sameer Pradhan), Proc. NAACL, 2015.PDF
- "Notan Interlingua, but Close: Comparison of English AMRs
to Chinese and Czech" (N. Xue, O. Bojar, J. Hajic, M. Palmer, Z.
Uresova, X. Zhang). Proc. LREC, 2014.PDF
Questions or comments? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org