Chinese Proposition Bank
The goal of the Chinese Proposition Bank project is to create a corpus of text annotated
with information about basic semantic propositions. Predicate-argument
relations are being added to the syntactic trees of the Chinese Treebank. An old version of this website is located here . The latest annotation statistics can be found here. The latest release of the Chinese Proposition Bank is CPB 3.0, which is released via the Linguistic Data Consortium.
Xiaopeng Bai, Jill Lu, Hui Wang, Jennifer Zhang, Carol He, Lei Carter, Suwen Ma
- Martha Palmer, Daniel Gildea, and Nianwen Xue. 2010. Semantic Role Labeling. Morgan & Claypool Publishers.
- Nianwen Xue and Martha Palmer. 2009. Adding semantic roles to the
Chinese Treebank. Natural Language Engineering, 15(1):243-272.
- Nianwen Xue. 2008. Labeling Chinese predicates with semantic roles.
Computational Linguistics, 34(2):225-255. [Available here]
- Nianwen Xue. 2006. A Chinese lexicon of roles and senses. Journal
of Language Resources, 40(3-4):395-403,.
- Vicky Lai, Meiyu Chang,Cecily Duffield, Jena D. Hwang, Nianwen Xue and
Martha Palmer. 2007. Defining a Methodology for Mapping Chinese & English Sense
Inventories. In Chinese Lexical Semantics Workshop 2007. Hong Kong,
Nianwen Xue. 2006. Semantic Role Labeling of nominalized predicates in Chinese,
in Proceedings of HTL-NAACL 2006. New York City. pdf
Nianwen Xue and Martha Palmer. 2005. Automatic Semantic Role Labeling for
in Proceedings of the 19th International Joint Conference on Artificial
Intelligence. Edinburgh, Scotland. pdf
- Nianwen Xue. 2004. Handling Dislocated and Discontinuous Constituents in Chinese Semantic Role Labeling. In Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Asian Language Resources, in conjunction with IJNLP 2004, Hainan Island, China.
- Nianwen Xue and Martha Palmer. 2003. Annotating
Propositions in the Penn Chinese Treebank. In Proceedings of the Second Sighan Workshop, Sapporo, Japan.
- Nianwen Xue and Seth Kulick. 2003. Automatic
Predicate Argument Structure Analysis of the Penn Chinese Treebank. In
Proceedings of Machine Translation Summit IX, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
- Annotation Guidelines for the Penn Chinese Proposition Bank (1st
Draft). Nianwen Xue
- Here is a list of
for the verbs (Incomplete)
Supported by ACE (Automatic Content
Extraction) program, NSF, and DARPA GALE.
Chinese Language Processing Group
, Computer Science Department
$Date: 2010/10/10 11:25:52 $