Cosi 171a, Fall 2004, Administrative Information
- Information and Notices appear at the website. Recent
additions will be colored for a day
- Instructor: Martin
Cohn, email@example.com, Volen 260, ext. 62705;
hours T,F 1:45-3:00
- John Langton, firstname.lastname@example.org, Volen 134; hours M,Th 12-2.
- Ajay Daptardar, email@example.com, Volen 104; hours M,W 12-3.
- Reserve List
- Assignments are found
on the class homepage.
They are due before class on the due date.
to harder problems will be posted at the website after
the due date, so late submissions will lose credit.
There is no objection to collaboration on assignments, as
long as each student writes up the solutions
In case of duplication, all parties will be penalized.
"MIT rules" will apply: any solution that is illegible or
incoherent or rambling will not be graded.
- Calendar Events as of 30 August
- Friday, 3 September: First class
- Friday, 17 September: No class
- Tuesday, 5 October: Quiz
- Tuesday, 26 October: No class
- Friday, 26 November: No class, Thanksgiving
- Friday, 10 December: Last class
- Tuesday, 14 December: Final exam