Seth Landsman, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science, MS018
I work on the THYME Project
I was a member of the
Group for Research on Useability and Pragmatics Lab, under the
My interests lie in the construction of groupware applications and software engineering methodologies, and where the two concepts intersect.
- Brandeis University Tech Report CS-03-234 Building Groupware On
THYME, Seth Landsman and Richard Alterman,
- Brandeis University Tech Report CS-05-259 Also published as MITRE
Technical Report MTR 06B0000016, Using Transcription and Replay
in Analysis of Groupware Applications, Seth Landsman and Richard
- A Software Lifecycle for Building Groupware Applications: Building
Groupware On THYME, Seth Landsman, Ph.D. Dissertation, February,
- Brandeis University Tech Report CS-01-213 Vesselworld and ADAPTIVE,
Seth Landsman, Richard Alterman, Alexander Feinman and Joshua
Introne, presented as a demonstration at Computer Supported
Work (CSCW) 2000,
- Mobile Groupware, presented at Handheld Developers Weekend, October
3rd - 4th, 2003, at Cambridge Research Labs, Cambridge, MA.
Where Is Seth Now?
I am currently employed by the MITRE Corporation in Bedford, Massachusetts
doing research related to enterprise and mobile collaboration and software
$LastChangedDate: 2006-02-03 22:27:24 -0500 (Fri, 03 Feb 2006) $