Scheme GroupHW Problem Set
You are to use the
GroupHW Tool to cooperatively
I've made an initial stab at this
- an html page providing links to scheme programs illustrating various concepts
- several scheme programs illustrating those concepts
For references you can use
- The Components -- write a Scheme program that shows how to decclare
each component and how to set its font and color. For example, maybe have
one example for each component where you should how to construct the component
and give it a font and color.
- menus (menubar,menu,menuitem)
- Simple Actions
- reading-from/writing-to components
- changing colors, fonts, etc of components
- hiding/showing windows (e.g. implementation of the about menuitem)
- Conditional Statements (three programs)
- Use of "if" in an applet
- Use of "cond" in an applet
- use of "case" in an applet
- Use of "define"
- Use of "let" or "let*"
- Use of maketagger
(define t (maketagger)) ;creates a closure containing a hashtable
(t "abc" (button "hi")) ; creates the button and stores in the hashtable with key "abc"
(t "abc") ; looks up the object with key "abc"
This can be used to give names to objects in a GUI without using define
and then to refer to them in the action expressions.
- Compound Actions
- Use of "begin" in body of an if
- Use of "let" for compound actions