Zachary Kessin's Home Page
Pictures of Jerusalem
- Pictures of my leaving brandeis
- Pictures of Jerusalem, the city I now
call home, including some of the view from my flat, the flat and other
shots of the city
- Pictures of a walk through jerusalem
This is an artist colony and was the first part of the city outside
the old city walls to be built (19th century by Sir Moses Montefeore)
- A visit to the Shuk, Jerusalem's open air
- A Tour of the Old City of Jerusalem
- A hike through the Shamron (west bank)
near Devo's house about 30 minutes north of Jerusalem
- Berkat HaKohen, the priestly blessing,
done at the western wall monday of sukkot, 5764
- The Berman family hosted a
sukkot party at their flat in Efrat for the Brandeis people in
Israel, here are pictures
- The first feast of the proto
shire of Beit Aryeh (Some pictures missing)
- Cotumes from Romeo and
Juliet, done at Merkaz Hamagshamim Haddasah's center stange thearter,
May 2004. I am costume designer for this.
Articles about names
- My Senior thesis which was on using the
clean Algorithm with noise and missing data (astrophysics).
- My Resume I am a web application
developer with experience in Perl, XML, SQL and other things. I am
looking for a Job in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
online journal which lives on slashdot.
The SCA is just forming a branch in Israel. We have decided on the
name "Beit Aryeh" for our shire. We also have proposed arms, which
are displayed at the right.
- join our mailing list
- A page of SCA A&S links