The Data Compression Conference (DCC) is an international forum
for current work on data compression and related applications.
- Compression of specific types of data (text, images, video, etc.).
- Compression in networking, communications, and storage.
- Transform based compression methods.
- Applications to bioinformatics.
- Applications to mobile computing.
- Applications to information retrieval.
- Computational issues for compression related applications.
- Perceptual coding.
- Quantization theory, and vector quantization (VQ).
- Joint source-channel coding.
- Compression related standards.
Both theoretical and experimental work are of interest. More >
If you would like to be added to, or removed from the DCC email list,
please contact us.
The Cliff Lodge convention center in the beautiful Snowbird & Alta Ski areas; just a short ride from the
Salt Lake City International Airport, Utah, U.S.
Tuesday April 4 - Friday April 7, 2017
Reception: Tuesday evening
Presentations: Wednesday - Friday
"Advances and Challenges
in Imaging from Space"
M. Dirk Robinson
"Video Quality Metrics"
Terra Bella @ Google
Senior Member Tech. Staff,